Mental Health Map
Welcome to the UC Davis Mental Health Map! This map offers on-campus locations for crisis support, places to meet with folks who can offer mental health appointments, confidential resources, other support services in addition to places where you can practice self-care. This map was created by UC Davis students. If you’d like to suggest a new location to add to the map, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use the map
- Click one of the three topic areas below. Each topic areas offers specific resources– e.g., I need help now, I’m in crisis offers crisis support locations on-campus for students.
- Next, select the resources of interest to you using the navigation menu below.
- Once you’ve selected the resources, click on “apply” to display the locations on the map. Note: the default for each map includes all locations specific to that topic area.
- Learn more about each location by clicking on the blue map pins. Each location provides information including hours, description, and address. You can also click on the location name – e.g., Acute Care Clinic to read the information on a different webpage.
- To clear your selections, apply the reset button to return to the default view.
Questions about the Mental Health Map? Email us at email@example.com