Mental Health Map
This map does not reflect campus updates regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Please visit UC Davis Coronavirus and UC Davis Campus Ready for the most up-to-date information regarding campus guidelines and coronavirus updates. If you have questions regarding mental health support and available resources, contact us at email@example.com.
How to Use the Map
- Click one of the three topic areas below. Each topic areas offers specific resources– e.g., I need help now, I’m in crisis offers crisis support locations on-campus for students.
- Next, select the resources of interest to you using the navigation menu below.
- Once you’ve selected the resources, click on “apply” to display the locations on the map. Note: the default for each map includes all locations specific to that topic area.
- Learn more about each location by clicking on the blue map pins. Each location provides information including hours, description, and address. You can also click on the location name – e.g., Acute Care Clinic to read the information on a different webpage.
- To clear your selections, apply the reset button to return to the default view.
Questions about the Mental Health Map? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to help myself
This map highlights areas where you can practice self-care throughout the day. Self-care is essential for your overall well-being and with this map you can find the self-care spot that works for you. Interested in learning more about self-care? Visit this page to read about self-care tips and how to practice self-care as a college student.